This is an extract of a keynote presentation I gave at the Sci-Bono Discovery Centre on Thursday, June 21 2012. The advanced development of the internet and the cornucopia of information it provides has only been in existence for just over 18 years. The internet at its current growth rate and development stands to be…
Tag Archives: Web 2.0
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- We need more gun owners in South Africa, not less March 24, 2014
- Floating schools and how access to technology broadens access to education April 8, 2014
- What good is tradition if we lose a penis? April 3, 2014
- Leering glances: The silence on sexual harassment is untenable April 14, 2014
- South Africa at 20: Storms behind the rainbow March 31, 2014
- Vukani! Don’t waste your widow’s mite on May 7 April 19, 2014
- Semantic sorcery: Using words to bewitch, conjure and transfigure April 17, 2014
- When a ‘spoil-your-vote’ campaign might be effective April 16, 2014
- In defence of Oscar’s memory April 15, 2014
- Spoiling your vote is a rotten choice April 15, 2014
- Garg Unzola: @Aragorn: Shouldn\'t you spend another 5 minutes ...
- CKG The Don: I still remember one of the headlines in a newspap...
- zoo keeper: Ms Ann Thrope Gillian used the broadest brush s...
- Stef: You don\'t indicate how you arrived at the 71% vot...
- Aragorn Eloff: @Yaj: It\'s a pity that the Ubuntu Party - headed ...
- Boko Haram claims responsibility for Abuja blastSat, 19 Apr 2014 13:12
- Crusaders edge Chiefs 18-17 in Super RugbySat, 19 Apr 2014 11:38
- Bodies spotted in capsized South Korean ferrySat, 19 Apr 2014 10:47
- New sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate continuesSat, 19 Apr 2014 08:52
- Strife-weary CAR nostalgic for bloody 'emperor'Sat, 19 Apr 2014 07:17
- Pathologist 'still part of Oscar's defence team'Sat, 19 Apr 2014 06:51
- Khaya Dlanga: Reconsider your protest, Mr KasrilsFri, 18 Apr 2014
- Paying the price for Pistorius trial broadcastThu, 17 Apr 2014
- SABC political bias will backfireThu, 17 Apr 2014
- Editorial: Don't waste your vote on May 7Thu, 17 Apr 2014
- The politics of counting protestsThu, 17 Apr 2014
- When it's not the language of loveWed, 16 Apr 2014